Larry's Last Birthday Larry's Last Birthday

Holy JizzBalls on ice

That was such a fine film, I loved how the drama built up to it's climax, which was like a jizz-storm of raw emotion. The voice acting was so compelling, and the characters were very relatable. I could feel Larry's grandson's grief through the entire movie, and it was just spot on, and Larry's psudo-apathy for his own life was worth 10 oscars. I love this movie.

Chatty Katty Chatty Katty

lol

it was kinda funny I guess, but that cat reminded me WAY too much of Garfield

Super Ash Bros. Melee Super Ash Bros. Melee

holy shit!

so unbelievably funny! even though it wasn't even flash doesn't mean it can't be awesome! I loled my ass off when Ash screams "suck this!" and flies into Kirby. make another

Sprite Smash Sprite Smash

wow!

great game! will and carlton beating the crap out of people couldn't be more fun! please make a sequal to this where you could play as Jerry Sienfeld and George, that would be the best!

PiGPEN responds:

SEQUEL HURRRRR! A GAME ABOUT NOTHING.

Windows Pista Windows Pista

lolylopz

this is NOTHING like vista! its so damn inacurate! if it actually was vista, it wouldn't start!

Fr4zzle responds:

Haha...

Thanks for the 10/10.
Glad you liked it.

Flash NES Emulator Flash NES Emulator

pfff

i can't believe all u other reviewers don't get it! the wires for NES barely stay in ur TV! (as well as most other nintendo products, not that I hate nintendo)

§Arbiter§ MAC7 - CastleCrasher §Arbiter§ MAC7 - CastleCrasher

i liek it!

this song makes me think of a guy going thru a plan on storming a castle, its gud!

_-={Simpler Times}=-_ _-={Simpler Times}=-_

its gud!

it reminds me of the shire! keep up the good wurk!

MaestroRage responds:

The Shire sure is a peaceful place. I'm glad it reminded you of something like that, as was the goal!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

SSBB Forest Maze SSBB Forest Maze

...

geez, i hope ur right, and geno and the forest maze will B in ssbb... great song by the way!

PeixeAquatico VS Monkeys PeixeAquatico VS Monkeys

"...and shit was thrown...everywhere..."

lol, really funny drawing, with a touch of disturbing once you realize the hell that fish must be going through. Would work well if it was in slow motion and had the theme from Platoon playing in the background

Pink. Pink.

lol

looks like clint eastwood if he were dropped on his head as a baby

Spy is Sapping My Sentry Spy is Sapping My Sentry

well...

this is a great drawing! but why does the spy have spinal biffida?